Thursday, July 10, 2014

A TND CLASSIC from 2006

Published on the original Natural Dom blog in February 2006:



The tone of the evening with Puddles, Bondage Girl and myself was set when I reached up under Puddles' short denim skirt at dinner and ripped her panties off. It was a pussy chilling 20 degrees outside and I fully expected to see girl-cum-cicles hanging from her labia when we left the restaurant and scooted to the car in the frigid night. There was nothing frigid about my two subbies last night. As a matter of fact, when the waitress asked if we wanted desert, I told her with a straight face that we were already planning on sharing something between us later that evening. This elicited a rosey blush from the cheeks of Bondage Girl who buried her face in her drink and tried to hide a huge grin. Puddles was off in subbie-land somewhere as my hands rested snuggly between her pantiless legs under the table.


Just a word here about the afternoon Puddles and I spend together before meeting up with Bondage Girl. We went to see Elizabeth at Night Dreams in Bethesda to have Puddles measured for the corset she has now earned. Once again, Elizabeth -- a "kept submissive" herself -- and a remarkably knowledgeable and sensual older redhead who makes Puddles feel very comfortable, came thru with a few items that would take Puddles to the next level in her submissiveness. Puddles bought a version of the classic BDSM book "The Story of O". She had wanted to read it for a while and so I approved of the gift for my subbie. Elizabeth also showed us a heavy set of nipple clamps with a well weighted chain between them. I tested their strength on the side of own hand before testing them on Puddles. She said she thought she could handle the weight, so we added that to the bag, along with 6 meters of black 8-braid Japanese silk bondage rope. "Bondage rope at Night Dreams?" you say!?!?! Yes, my dearest readers. Bondage rope at Night Dreams!

Elizabeth has done some remarkable things in the 3 weeks since she has taken over as the manager at Night Dreams. Nothing against my friend Ted, but the addition of the custom made corsets, real silk bondage rope, and the upcoming addition of some great riding crops, rattan canes and other "weapons of ass destruction", is putting Bethesda's Night Dreams in a league well above Pleasure Palace and the handful of other outlets that cater to the D/s and BDSM scene-sters. I think we have found a comfort zone for Puddles there as well, since Elizabeth and her staff have extended some additional courtesies to us that I appreciate and know Puds does as well.

As you may know Puddles and I have been looking at properties around the Washington, DC area, homes, townhouses, condos, whatever strikes our fancy as a nice place to live together after her graduation from college in May. As we left Night Dreams we looked across the street and saw the emblem of a property management company both Puddles & I have dealt with in the past. It seems there are brand new luxury...and I mean beautifully upscale, safe, stylish, modern luxury...apartment homes that fit exactly what we've been looking for. We stopped in and had a chat with the property manager, and also checked out the units next door in the newest building. I've never seen Puddles so excited about something in our real life adventures outside the D/s BDSM life we lead here. Her little subbie mind was churning about all the possibilities of outfitting the additional den or bedrooms to accommodate our friends who want a private place to play. She is never selfish with her efforts, her time or her graciousness when we host another play partner either.

...still to come Bondage Girl becomes the sweet sticky filling in a D/s desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment